Liebster Award 2015






First of all, I would like to thank Kristine Redillas of Mariaisquixotic for giving me this award.
(And also for always encouraging me to blog more. :P)

The Liebster Award isn't exactly the typical award that you would imagine. It's an award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers in order to discover new blogs by other bloggers!
(The amount of "bloggers" in that sentence is too damn high, I cannot even.)
I'd like to think of it as a "tag" rather than an award, though. But still, thank you to whoever created this award! It's a great way of discovering other blogs and connecting with fellow bloggers :)
And again, thank you Mother Kristine for even considering me. ♥
_______________________________________________

The rules of the Liebster:
  • Thank who tagged you with a link to his/her blog
  • Answer the 11 questions given
  • Make 11 questions 
  • Tag 11 bloggers to answer your questions
________________________________________________

  
Of all your pet peeves, which one is in the top spot?
I think that my biggest pet peeve is when I'm talking to someone and that someone just keeps talking and talking with no intention of letting me speak at all. Like, hello? We're supposed to be having a conversation here, not a lecture.

If you were not a human being, what will you be and why?
If I weren't a human being, I would probably be a panda. Because, why not?! Just kidding. I like that they're black, white, and Asian. They're the least racist animal in the whole animal kingdom! Also, I don't really have a reason why I would be a panda. I just absolutely adore them. He-he!

Name the top three (3) things that you can leave at your place when you go out.
Comb. I rarely comb my hair anyway, so leaving my comb behind is honestly no big deal. ;)
Powder. When my face gets oily, I usually just wash my face with water or use a blotting paper to get rid of the shine. I don't use powder that much anymore.
Powerbank. Before I leave the house, I make sure that my gadgets are well charged. I bring my chargers just in case, though. Lol.

How will you feel if you were given a chance to be in someone else's shoe for a day? 
I think it would depend on who this "someone else" would be. I'm pretty sure I would feel weird and awkward, though. I mean, you're used to the life you're living and when you suddenly get to live another person's life, it would feel different.

Who is the greatest influencer in your life?
This may not make sense, but I've answered this question before. There is no other person that I can call my "greatest influencer." The people around me may have contributed bits and pieces that helped mold me into the person I am now, but at the end of the day, I'd like to think that I am my own greatest influence. I'm not who I am because of another person, I am who I am because I made choices, I made decisions, I learned from my (and other people's) mistakes. I am who I am because of me. :P

Would you live in another planet? Why?
I'd like to say yes, but I wouldn't know if that other planet would be a better one. I'd rather say no and stay on this planet because I like sticking with what's familiar, with what I have. Instead of looking for a better planet to live in, why not focus on making the planet that we live in better? :P

How would you describe your squad goals?
Honestly, I'm not so crazy about being in a "squad." I like being friends with people, but being a part of a group kind of scares me. I feel like it's society's way of telling me that "Hey! That's your group. You can only hang out with them." And I don't like that at all. But, since I have to answer this question, I'd want my "squad" to be a group of people who will:
love and respect each other,
have crazy adventures together,
be there whether or not you need them, and;
be able to motivate and inspire each and every one with nothing but positive vibes :) 

If the celebrity crush of your life will take you be his lawfully wedded husband or wife, will you say I do? Explain.
Ian Somerhalder, I have loved you since I was 16. LOL. But I will not marry you because aside from the fact that you're ALREADY MARRIED, I also believe that you shouldn't marry someone just because of his/her pretty face. ;D

How do you get jealous?
When I'm jealous:
I act all sangry (half-sad, half-angry)
I ignore people
I push people away
I eat people loljks
I cry
?

Describe your ideal home.
I'm always torn between wanting a big, two-storey house or a small house with a backyard. Either way, I want my future home to have a piano, a beagle, and a music room in it.

If you were to have at least three (3) superpowers, what will it be and why?
Flying. So that I would be able to see and enjoy the beautiful places from a different angle, and literally feel the wind on my hair.
Teleportation. Almost like flying, but faster. In a blink of an eye, I could be anywhere I ever wanted to be! 
Mind reading. Because I have trust issues and I'm always dying to know what other people REALLY think.

________________________________________________

11 questions:
  • What is your favorite childhood memory?
  • If you were allowed to have any animal (extinct or not) as a pet, what would it be and why?
  • If you were given the chance to travel to three countries for free, where would you go?
  •  Describe your ideal partner.
  • How did you meet your bestfriend?
  • If you were to have an unlimited supply of something, what would it be and why?
  • What's one thing you want to see everyday when you wake up?
  • What's the best gift you ever received this year?
  • Would you rather have no water supply or no electricity?
  • Imagine yourself stuck on an island, what would be the three things that you would surround yourself with?
  • What's the first thing you look at when you come across a person of the opposite sex?
________________________________________________
11 blogs:
I'm new to blogging and I do not have a lot of blogger friends, so I'll just nominate the blogs that I read/follow. :D
Antje Alvarez | Espoir
Karlo Pineda | Unpopablethoughtbubbles
Francine Arroyo | Sentiments
Marlon Jardiolin | Lost In Wonderland
Ines Ruivivar | Ines Versus Thesis
Ms. Bing Castro | The Project Awesome
Ms. Anne Clutz | Anne Clutz


 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Can you describe your ideal partner as well? HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete