A Makeup Noob's FOTD

Yesterday, I decided to "doll-up" a little bit for my (twin) nieces' birthday.
I'm not really an expert when it comes to makeup, but I like to experiment and have fun with it.
Personally, I think that dark lip colors look good on me, but for this look, I decided to go with a neutral/pink color for that "pabebe" look. Haha!

Here's what I came up with:
Very Pabebe! ;)

PRODUCTS USED:
 
 
Base: Human Heart Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation in Caramel
I love that this particular foundation is close to my skintone and makes my face look bright and radiant!
Cheeks: Human Heart Nature Mineral Pressed Powder in Boracay Bronze
It's supposed to be a pressed powder, but it sort of oxidizes on me causing it to appear a bit darker. I use it as a bronzer instead. :)
 
Eyebrows: Nichido Cosmetics Extra Waterproof, Protective Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown
Eyebrow noob! I don't really know how to do my eyebrows, but I just follow my brows' natural line and brush awaaaaaay!
 
Eyeliner: IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Very Black
This was my first and favorite pen eyeliner last year, but when I bought a new one, I started to feel like it wasn't as amazing as I thought it was. :( Still love it, though!
 
Lipstick: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in In The Flesh
The only "pink" lipstick in my collection that I find tolerable. This is my MLBB shade, IMO. ;)

And this is what I looked like about two (2) hours after completing my FOTD:
Hooray for messy hair and flash photography! XD

What did you think of my FOTD?
Yay or Nay? :P
Excuse my forever messy hair.
I cannot control it.
The way I cannot control my life.
Loljks.
It's supposed to be FOTD, not HOTD, anyway. :P

xxx,

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA Make-up blogger in the making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and natural. i love it!!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZUzS9zkh4C4YVFCBLlnhw

    ReplyDelete