Human Heart Nature Haul!

This post has been in my drafts for way too long now (I'm talking months here) so I'm just going to leave this here.
I'm a big fan of Human Heart Nature (HHN) because not only are their products affordable and all-natural, they also have these advocacies that focus on helping the Philippines, the poor, and the environment.
Learn more about them here.
 
So these are the products that my Mom and I got the last time we were in a Human Heart Nature branch:
Haul! Sorry for the messy background. Hehe! :)
L-R: Cleansing bars in Lemon Zest, Lavender Mint, Aloe Fresh, Feminine Wash Protection for Red Days, Feminine Wash in Chamomile Cool, Mineral ColorCreme Lipstick in Lucky in Love, Clarifying Shampoo, Rescue Balm, Healthy Lotion in Powder Love, Mineral ColorCreme Lipstick in Coral Charm, Sunflower Beauty Oil, Smoothing Hair Serum, Pure Rosehip Oil.

Read on for my thoughts on these products! :)


1. CLEANSING BARS
Cleansing Bars in Lemon Zest, Lavender Mint, and Aloe Fresh.
I love how these cleansing bars can make you feel fresh and clean without drying out your skin. Also, isn't it more relaxing to know that you're using a cleansing bar that has no harmful chemicals in it and only pure goodness? ;)
My only problem with them is that they melt easily. Solution? Cut the bars into small cubes and store them in a cool, dry place. Haha! :)

Lemon Zest
Ingredients: 
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), decyl glucoside (plant-derived), Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil

This is my favorite scent of them all! I love how it smells so clean and citrus-y. It literally does smell like lemons.

Lavender Mint
Ingredients:
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), glycerine (coconut-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil 

I also like this scent. It reminds me of the smell of massage centers or massage oils. It's a very relaxing scent.

Aloe Fresh
Ingredients:
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), decyl glucoside (plant-derived), fragrance (all-natural)

 My least favorite scent. :( I just find it a bit too overpowering that it kind of irritates my nose.


2. FEMININE WASH
L-R: Natural Feminine Wash Protection for Red Days, Natural Feminine Wash in Chamomile Cool

Protection for Red Days
Ingredients:
Aqua (water), decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (plant derived), xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil, fragrance (all-natural), menthol, levulinic acid (plant-derived), p-anisic acid (anise seed-derived), phytic acid (rice bran-derived)

I am most uncomfortable when it's that time of the month, but this makes me feel fresh and clean down there--making the time of the month slightly more bearable.
My problem with this product is that it's not travel-friendly. It's only available in 100ml so the bottle is too big to fit in my pouch. Also, considering that you can only use this during your red days and it's shelf life is very short, a smaller bottle would be more reasonable in order for you to use up the entire product before it expires.

Chamomile Cool
Ingredients:
Aqua, decyl glucoside (coconut derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut derived), coco glucoside (coconut derived), glyceryl oleate (plant derived), xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, levulinic acid (vegetable derived), menthol, anisic acid (anise seed derived), sodium phytate (rice bran derived), menthyl lactate, Ormensis multicaulis (chamomile) oil, citric acid

 I was a bit torn on whether I should get Powder Cool or Chamomile Cool. I liked the smell of Powder Cool when I was checking it out in the store, but I decided to get Chamomile Cool because it was their bestseller, I think.
The first time I tried this, the cooling sensation left me wide-eyed. My old fem wash from a commercial brand went straight to the trash can. Lol! :) Forget commercial brands! This fem wash gives you a COOL way of staying fresh ;) Haha! I've also read some reviews saying that this is also recommended by some gynecologists.


3. CLARIFYING SHAMPOO
100% Natural Clarifying Shampoo


 Ingredients:
Aqua (water), sodium coco fatty alcohol sulfate (coconut-derived), decyl glucoside, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), glycerin (vegetable-derived), coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate (coconut-derived), buffered lactic acid (plant-derived) , betaine (sugar beet-derived), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, fragrance (all natural), sodium chloride, levulinic acid (rice or corn-derived), phytic acid (rice-derived), anisic acid (anise seed-derived)

I am a big fan of foamy shampoo. The first shampoos that I've tried from HHN weren't foamy at all and I didn't like them that much so when I saw this in their magalogue described as their "foamiest shampoo yet," I decided that I should get one. And I tell you, I was not disappointed. It is super foamy! And it smells like apples! Four words: I. LOVE. THIS. SHAMPOO!

 4. HEALTHY LOTION

100% Natural Healthy Lotion in Powder Love
Ingredients:
Aqua (water), glyceryl stearate (vegetable-derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), glycerin, stearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), dicapryly ether (vegetable-derived), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olus (vegetable) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Glycine soja (soybean) oil, fragrance (all-natural), tapioca starch, xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm, glycerin-derived), anisic acid (anise seed-derived)

I don't really use lotion, so I don't use this often. My mom does though and she loves it. I like how this lotion smells like baby powder and makes my skin feel moisturized. It kind of takes a little too long to dry or get absorbed by my skin though. Perhaps it's because of it being an all-natural product? Or maybe because I'm always putting too much on my skin. Lol :D


5. SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL
100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil



Ingredients:
Just the purest, premium-grade Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil

This is something my mother would use. Again, I am not a fan of using oil on my body or face. I feel like I already have enough on my face (he-he!) This is one of HHN's bestsellers though and it's said to give you "23 miracles in one bottle"
Here is its description from their website:

How does Sunflower Beauty Oil show its miracle magic? Let us count the ways …
1. Helps lighten dark undereye circles
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
3. Undereye moisturizer
4. Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
15. Helps lighten dark lips
16. Adds shine to dull hair
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars
Now you can carry with you your entire beauty routine in one kikay kit-friendly bottle.

 Personally, I do not like oils. But if you do, you must definitely give this a try. :)



6. SMOOTHING HAIR SERUM

100% Natural Smoothing Hair Serum
Ingredients:
Caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), dicaprylyl ether (vegetable-derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethyl alcohol (sugarcane-derived), Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) seed oil, fragrance (all-natural), Persea gratissima (avocado) seed oil, olus (vegetable) oil, glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm, and glycerin-derived)

I have horrible, dry hair. This serum helps make my hair look a little less drier and as what is says on its name, it makes my hair smoother. :)


7. RESCUE BALM
100% Natural Rescue Balm
Ingredients:
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) stem essential oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E)

I use this balm when I get insect bites or any skin irritations. It smells like lavenders which is also very calming. :)


8. Mineral ColorCreme Lipstick
Mineral ColorCreme Lipstick in Lucky in Love and Coral Charm
These lipsticks are not cheap. At all. But they're good for their price considering that they're an all-natural product. ;)
I might write a separate review on these products to show you what they look like. He-he!

Lucky in Love
Ingredients:
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, hydrogenated castor oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, capryloyl glycerin, sebacic acid copolymer, diheptyl succinate, Passiflora edulis (passionfruit) seed oil, tocopherol, flavor (all-natural), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxide (CI 77491), mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)

This lipstick has a red brown shade and a satin finish according to HHN's website. I love this shade because I strongly believe (lol) that dark colors look better on me. I also use this a lot (almost) everyday when I go to school. I feel like it looks a bit too shiny sometimes, so I use a tissue to blot.

Coral Charm
Ingredients:
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax, castor isostearate beeswax succinate, hydrogenated castor oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, isostearyl hydroxystearate, capryloyl glycerin, sebacic acid copolymer, diheptyl succinate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, flavor (all-natural), tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxide (CI 77491), mica (CI 77019)

This is described as a nude peach shade with a shiny finish. This lipstick is my Mom's but I was able to give it a try. I swear nude just doesn't work for me. I feel like this shade just washes me out, but I still think it is a pretty color. Just not for my skintone though. :)


9. PURE ROSEHIP OIL
Pure Rosehip Oil
Ingredients:
100% natural pure premium-grade rosehip oil

You guessed it right! This is, again, my Mom's. Haha! I haven't had the chance to try this yet, so here's what it does according to HHN's website:
"Cold-pressed from top-quality rosehip fruit hand-picked and ripened to perfection, each potent drop is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity, assist in skin regeneration, and reduce uneven pigmentation."

That ends my haul post! Pun intended.
Did you get it, did you get it? You didn't? Awwwe, sad. :(
He-he!

What's your favorite HHN product? :)
Let me know!

xxx,

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment