Am I paper crazy?!


Hi, it's Joy of 2020. I came across this old blog and was surprised to see that I still had access to it. :)

Lately, I found myself writing again, and I thought I'd give this blog another shot by writing more.

I don't have anything in mind as of the moment, but I found this entry in my drafts and thought I'd just share this one.

I haven't bought a single notebook in forever, so I guess I am no longer paper crazy. Also, back in college, there was an even that made people call me "Ms. Paperless," so I think it's pretty ironic to call myself paper crazy when I'm also Ms. Paperless :)

Maybe I'll write about that experience. We'll see.

For now, here's the entry in my drafts:


When I was in highschool, I had a subject wherein we had to keep a journal and write about our thoughts, feelings, and experiences. The activity inspired me so I decided to keep one even after that subject ended.
Most of my classmates then would think, "Wow, that is such a waste of time." or "What would you even get out of that?" But I didn't really care about what they said or thought. Back then, writing made me happy. It was my way of blowing off steam. My journal was a record of my thoughts and memories during those times and whenever I look back and read my entries, it makes me glad that I did. It's like connecting with my younger self.
There's this strong sense of nostalgia whenever I read or even just touch the familiar texture of the paper that I've poured my emotions on back in my highschool days.



I never finished this one, and I don't remember what exactly it is that I wanted to say so I no longer added anything. :)

So, how has life been for you lately?

I hope you're doing well despite the pandemic cancelling thousands of plans and leaving so many people unemployed.

Stay happy, healthy, and safe!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment